Sunday, February 3, 2013

mama style.

I've loved looking at the mama style link up with Casey Leigh and her crew.  Fun to find inspiration and ideas of how to feel put together in this not so put together season of life.  I'm too late to be a part of the actual link up, whoops, but thought I would still share my two cents.



mint blouse // H&M, mustard skinnies // Target (similar here) & I also love these, flats // Gap, earrings // Urban Outfitters



Three things every mama should have:
1. A chiffon button-down blouse // comfy, cute and easy for mama type activities (enough said).
2. Fun color or printed skinnies // they add flavor to any outfit and are perfect for the upcoming Spring season.
3. A banana clip, yes you heard me right // Pinterest has become my new best friend when it comes to cute ways to put my hair out of the reach of my sons sticky little fingers.  This banana clip braid is my current favorite.  I promise its super easy and looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment